Welcome to the South Shore Community Center Nursery School
We believe play is a child’s work
- Learning occurs during developmentally appropriate, child-centered activities.
- Children learn concepts best when they are meaningful and relevant to them.
- Our teacher’s take responsibility in creating a learning-enriched environment that provides stimulating and challenging experiences for your children.
- Our teachers act as a facilitators who encourage, promote and reinforce your child’s skill development, attempts, questions, and discoveries.
- Our programs recognize children as core participants, encouraging active engagement and laying the foundation for lifelong learning.